Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
SPECIAL PROMOTION - LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
For only $10 more, you can buy any diffuser jewelry at checkout. Simply under "Order Notes", state the style number of either the bracelet, earrings or necklace you'd like in the last photo and the size you prefer - bracelets come in sizes 6, 7 or 8", necklaces come in size 15, 16, 17 or 18"
The floral, airy, soothing scent of doTERRA's Lavender essential oil (15 ml) can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for mummification, bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume even until today. Due to lavender essential oil being highly versatile and it has seemingly limitless applications, this is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Size: 15 mL
CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade®
doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils are pure essential oil extracts with no added fillers, synthetic ingredients or harmful contaminants.
Features & Benefits
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Diffusion: Use a few drops in your diffuser or lava stone diffuser jewelry
Add a drop to your favorite lava stone diffuser jewelry and enjoy the benefit of aromatherapy leaving a fresh, invigorating and uplifting aroma all day long while looking stylish and chic.
- Apply one drop to moisturizer or carrier oil to soothe dry or sun kissed skin
- Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion
- Add 6 drops of lavender and 1 cup fo Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment
- Use lavender as part of a bedtime routine and unwind by massaging it on your neck, back and the bottoms of your feet, adding a few drops to your pillows or bedding or diffusing it next to your bed for a relaxing scent that promotes a peaceful sleep
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
- Diffuse Lavender before bedtime for a relaxing aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use a few drops in the diffuser of your choice or your favourite lava stone diffuser jewelry
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Works Well With
* Eucalyptus Essential Oil
* Bergamot Essential Oil
* Cedarwood Essential Oil