Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
SPECIAL PROMOTION - LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
For only $10 more, you can buy any diffuser jewelry at checkout. Simply under "Order Notes", state the style number of either the bracelet, earrings or necklace you'd like in the last photo and the size you prefer - bracelets come in sizes 6, 7 or 8", necklaces come in size 15, 16, 17 or 18"
Steamed distilled from the Peppermint plant, doTERRA's Peppermint essential oil has a sweet, minty and refreshing aroma that possess both cleansing and energizing properties.
Size: 15 mL
CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade®
doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils are pure essential oil extracts with no added fillers, synthetic ingredients or harmful contaminants.
Features & Benefits
- Helps create a focused, invigorating and refreshing environment
- Reduces symptoms of nausea due to motion sickness, morning sickness or chemotherapy
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
- Helps relieve headache, cough and cold when inhaled
- Helps with digestive discomforts
- Relieves fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Provides a cooling and refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
Diffusion: Use a few drops in the diffuser of your choice or your favourite lava stone diffuser jewelry
- Massage into neck and shoulders for a refreshing aroma and leaving fatigues muscles feeling cool and relieved.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Add one or two drops to a favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place Peppermint in a spray bottle and spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse five drops Peppermint oil for an energizing aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve nausea and vomiting.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Works Well With
* Ginger Essential Oil
* Fennel Essential Oil
Menthol, Menthone, 1,8-Cineole